We Olive 2014 Recipe Contest Regional Winner
Serves 20 as an appetizer
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 14 oz. jar artichoke hearts
1 cup We Olive Blood Orange Olive Oil
1 cup We Olive Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
1 cup balsamic vinegar
4 whole garlic cloves
1 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 cup We Olive Fresh Garlic Olive Oil
1. Cut chicken thighs and artichokes into 1 inch cubes.
2. Put first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
3. Pulse sun dried tomatoes in the food processsor. Add We Olive Fresh Garlic Olive Oil and pulse til combined, but not completely smooth.
4. When ready to grill, put 1 chicken chunk on a small skewer between 2 pieces of artichoke. Grill on medium high heat for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Top skewers with a little dollop of sun dried tomato and a drizzle of the oil and serve.
Notes: You can save the chicken marinade for a later use. Just put it in a saucepan and simmer until it’s reduced by half. Then pour it over your favorite salad or meat.